Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vortex?

BluBlaze

Is DE ever going to fix the thing where teammates are sucked into Vauban's vortex?  This doesn't really contribute to the team at all, and it is quite annoying.  Not to mention, the way the characters float makes it look glitchy and as if it shouldn't be in the game at all.  This is a bug right?

Is DE ever going to fix the thing where teammates are sucked into Vauban's vortex?  This doesn't really contribute to the team at all, and it is quite annoying.  Not to mention, the way the characters float makes it look glitchy and as if it shouldn't be in the game at all.  This is a bug right?

Feature (I hope) and I'm loving it. Every power has to have a drawback. This is Vauban's, the way Vortex has an effect even on teammates. Vortex is already one of the most powerful 4th powers, it needs to stay the way it is so that spamming it won't be an option.

Feature (I hope) and I'm loving it. Every power has to have a drawback. This is Vauban's, the way Vortex has an effect even on teammates. Vortex is already one of the most powerful 4th powers, it needs to stay the way it is so that spamming it won't be an option.

Imagine all uber abilities working on teammates...