Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

❤️❤️The Mark Of Athena recruitment thread. 2nd best/most active moon clan on Xbox one. with a great leadership installed into it . In arbiters covenant(very powerful alliance with many other active clans).❤️❤️

(XBOX)Death To AR

We took 2nd back last night guys. Good job 

praise Athena \(^~^)/ 

idk if we still are in control of it... I'll check soon :)

Yep... We're still in second for event ❤️?

Hopefully when I get home ( the event will be over) and we'll forever be immortalized as the second best clan :) events/activity/people/fun

Edited by (XB1)The Final Rumor

On 10/28/2016 at 11:01 PM, (XB1)The Final Rumor said:

It isn't the first time nor is it the last time lol. People come and go. Clans rise and die. 

End of this day. Arbiters and aow will always have the upper hand.

This is where you are Wrong AR and AOW may have the upper hand but so can't we "Clans come and go...Clans rise and die" AR have been standing for well to long its time they die.i have a small alliance soon to start a Collation with another Alliance if you are interested (or your Warlord is) contact me on my Xbox GT- Crouptedhuzzy

1 minute ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:

This is where you are Wrong AR and AOW may have the upper hand but so can't we "Clans come and go...Clans rise and die" AR have been standing for well to long its time they die.i have a small alliance soon to start a Collation with another Alliance if you are interested (or your Warlord is) contact me on my Xbox GT- Crouptedhuzzy

Dude I lead the sister alliance arbiters covenant ( created after rails) we between us aow and ar I'd say we have 33%-50% of the important clans... Ya y'all can banned together but when we out pay you  3:1 it won't matter lol. Idk your beef but please go away

7 hours ago, (XB1)Godx VeNuM said:

Hey final you might remember me but I was at a camp for a week and my brother got on my account and left the clan i was wondering if I could join back?? 

Says your in a clan :(  please leave it :)

3 hours ago, (XB1)Promethean Duck said:

Thanks!

Check inbox please :)

Edited by (XB1)The Final Rumor

21 hours ago, (XB1)The Final Rumor said:

Dude I lead the sister alliance arbiters covenant ( created after rails) we between us aow and ar I'd say we have 33%-50% of the important clans... Ya y'all can banned together but when we out pay you  3:1 it won't matter lol. Idk your beef but please go away

XD i wasn't trying to dis you lot i'm just saying There is still hope (Sorry for Dissing your alliance my bad ) :) 

2 hours ago, (XB1)crouptedhuzzy said:

XD i wasn't trying to dis you lot i'm just saying There is still hope (Sorry for Dissing your alliance my bad ) :) 

It's ok :) 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Godx VeNuM said:

Hey final want me to make a new forum and try and get more members

No... That'll cause problems with the chat mods here and will make us look bad :( we don't want that... but you can always

PRAISE ATHENA \(^~^)/