Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources And Changes That Should Be Made

TennoSkoom

First of all, i'm not even going to touch on dojo resources and the insane amount of circuits and plastids that smaller clans just can't seem to get enough of. Scaling will be implemented eventually- we hope. This thread is about resource drops in normal missions and boss missions for general purpose usage.

Bosses

Bosses should always drop the rarest non-dojo-research-related resource on the planet. I can't tell you the number of times i've taken someone to earth to kill hek for neurodes and gotten nothing but ferrite from him 5 times in a row. The rest of the drops should be random of course and blueprints shouldn't have a 100% drop rate- but the rarest resource really should. Right now we have a couple of resources like control modules and neurodes that are used for an ever-increasing amount of things but are quite rare and only seem to drop in two places. These things really should become a little easier to get. (Don't get me wrong, players shouldn't have everything instantly, and i think it's obvious why that would be bad) but doing- in some unlucky cases 20 boss-runs for a single neurode is a bit much.

Difficulty and Resource drop Ratios

Rarer resources should be more common on harder difficulty planets and less common on lower difficulty planets. With some resources this just isn't the case. Plastids and Nano Spores seem to drop at a nearly 50:50 ratio on  saturn but on Eris you wind up getting maybe 1 plastid drop for every 15 to 20 nano spore drops. This seems completely backwards

I don't think bosses should drop the rare resource 100%, but they should drop them more. Also if they drop the common/uncommon resources, they should drop them in larger amounts than containers and normal mobs. For example:

50% 1x rare, 25% 2x uncommon, 25% 3x common

And the lab resource ought to be in a separate drop table with the Orokin Cell, so as not to dilute the drop pool for normal mats.

Might I direct you to a community moderators master thread? It discusses some ideas that I assume are being thought of implemented into the game where you can put your feedback. Theres also four child posts that it has links to, one of which details exactly what your thinking of called "Make count what we kill".

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64303-operation-cornucopia-fixing-the-farming-masterthread/

And heres the specific thread you might also feel like commenting on

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64304-operation-cornucopia-make-count-what-we-kill-adjust-drop-tables-for-mobs/

Might I direct you to a community moderators master thread? It discusses some ideas that I assume are being thought of implemented into the game where you can put your feedback. Theres also four child posts that it has links to, one of which details exactly what your thinking of called "Make count what we kill".

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64303-operation-cornucopia-fixing-the-farming-masterthread/

And heres the specific thread you might also feel like commenting on

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64304-operation-cornucopia-make-count-what-we-kill-adjust-drop-tables-for-mobs/

Thank you kind sir =)

I do agree on this topic.

Droprate for recources when you defeat a boss should be upped.  for example: when i want to make a gorgon  i need many morphics.. but they don't drop that easy. that discourages me to even get a gorgon .. and in the end.. it discourages to even play the game often enough and keep buying platinum. 

SO DEVS PLEASE! LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY! WE WANT BETTER DROP RATES ON BOSSES! CHANGE THE RNG ON THE BOSSES!  SINCE THE NEW RECOURCES CAME FOR U8: LIKE AMPULES ETC.  THE USUAL RARE RESOURCES EVEN DROP LESSER!

I hope you understand.

greetings Ruphel