Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion Of Warframe (Nothing To Special)

Dispute

To all who question this game, the devs actually LISTEN to the players!! Since Ive started playing (ob launch) I have seen 30+ new weapons, 3 new characters, increased drop rates, better character functions, skill adjustments, In game currency increase at the cost of - GASP! - no rise in in game item price!! That's just to mention a few things ;)

Yes, farming can be a bit of a chore, yes waiting for your gear to build in the foundry can get boring but everything the game does makes you either get that few days break you need or gives you time to build those 'DESPAIR' throwing knives you got from that stalker enemy that tracks you down at random through missions.

My honest opinion, I give WF an 8/10 for 'play-ability' in OB, and a 10/10 to the devs for working so closely with their forums.

A little note to all the rubedo farmers - Take off that health buff on your frame and throw on a high level Thiefs Wit; it'll make containers pop on the mini map and suddenly you find 50-200 rubedo per mission instead of 50 every few missions. Be wary of sprinters in the game though; you know, those not so fun players that just sprint to the end, because youll be left high and dry with waves of enemies while they twiddle their thumbs at the drop pod.

Good luck to all you crafty space ninjas!

In game name - Dispute