Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Feedback On The Removal Of The Cooldown

Xievie

Just my feedback on the removal of the slide cooldown.

I REALLY feel mobile now. It feels like the game actually flows now, and I'm not a spaceturtle.

Due to the increase in mobility, now I am encouraged to do more wallrunning, and I throw a lot of parkour into my gameplay now.

I can get around the Grineer Potato base quickly and swiftly, and now have come to enjoy sliding while shooting.

While I am not 100% rusher, I will say I have rushed a few times. From what I know, DE doesn't want us Rushing because they believe we are skipping content that they worked so hard to make for us. The truth is, we DO enjoy the content. We do take our time. The only time we really rush is for Alerts and farming.

We don't want to farm a level and take our time on it because, well, that's tedious. We farm because we want to get our items made, like any other game. If we don't get our items made, we won't be able to enjoy the game how we want to.

And for Alerts, we might just want to rush through because there is another alert we want to get done right after which might be gone by the time we finish.

We rush because we farm. If you don't want us rushing, don't make this a farming based game.

Oh, and sliding doesn't make 90% of my movement in a mission. At most 40%. I mostly sprint. Don't want my Rush mod going to waste.

And I'm also neutral on the rushing and explorer conflict. I'm siding with the rushers a little since a lot of the explorers have been a little arrogant lately. I do rush, and I do explore, though. Depends on the situation.

Is it working for you? When I played after the hotfix the slide cooldown was still there.

Oh. I forgot to add this.

The slide cooldown actually wasn't REMOVED, but it was numbed down a bit. It's not gone, but we now have some mobility.

We can't ask for more, that would be too might. I appreciate what we got, and this is something we can bear with.

I still cant easily jump and land my jump in a slide... the whole needing to use sprint toggle or contort my hand to hold shift while in the air and crouch needs to go. Just make it how it used to be... honestly didnt care about the cool down. I cared more that they messed up the controls.