The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS>my adarza 2x imprints nice rare one ;)

5 hours ago, Arakaari said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kavat_Cosmetics + plenty of reddit topics. Do your research

it mention only the available colour but it doesn't address the percentage and since you are the one who butt in, aren't you suppose to hold the responsibility to show us that all percentage are the same for all energy colour? and are those reddit topic by official DE or just player like you and me?

Edited by Nijyumensou
3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

it mention only the available colour but it doesn't address the percentage and since you are the one who butt in, aren't you suppose to hold the responsibility to show us that all percentage are the same for all energy colour? and are those reddit topic by official DE or just player like you and me?

It's done by players like us who did their research and ran tests. Also, if you are going to say that, what makes green the rarest color?

5 minutes ago, Arakaari said:

It's done by players like us who did their research and ran tests. Also, if you are going to say that, what makes green the rarest color?

i could say the rarity is base on the most rare to the most common using the wiki link provided and since green is on the top therefore,the rarest colour.
Neither my nor your argument are base off official data acknowledge by DE so why are you bothering a post that you can't prove?

Edited by Nijyumensou