Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Kills

Soluthor

So I got this idea from an ability in Dishonored, when you killed an unaware enemy they would turn to ash, it was called Shadow Kill. I think this would be a cool addition to Warframe and might make stealth easier and more fun. I think it would make sense as a mod so people can opt out of it since not everyone does stealth runs. I personally enjoy the stealth aspect of the game, but it ends quickly when a guy flies across the room from my arrow and someone else sees him. What do you guys think, is this a dumb idea or would you use it as well?

you can plan your shots so they dont alert the others.

its an interesting part of the game and i think it makes it more interesting. id rather they add more options to make it more robust as apposed to make the current stuff easier.

which seems like thats what they are going for considering what they have said on the livestreams.

Thanks for all of the feedback. I think I'm just more interested in the idea because it sounds cool rather than making stealth very easy. It was a cool ability in Dishonored and I loved using it just because I didn't have to worry about hiding bodies and the visual effect was nice. I think it would look cool if I sniped someone from across the room and their body just disintegrated. I can't wait to see what they change with stealth in the upcoming updates as well.