The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Gotta dig how Doozy has got all the thread readers eating of his palm.  FYI folks, he's playing on your fanboyism for certain frames.

The real star/character(s)/story of this thread is Doozy himself, has been from the start. Managing his insanity via a "creative" outlet :O

Gotta dig how Doozy has got all the thread readers eating of his palm.  FYI folks, he's playing on your fanboyism for certain frames.

The real star/character(s)/story of this thread is Doozy himself, has been from the start. Managing his insanity via a "creative" outlet :O

Pffft, as if any of us care :D

I'm not insane. Those voices speak up exactly when I want them too. I've got a nice little church choir going. If you can't organize the back of your head into a band, that's your problem.

Fair enough.

Also, what are you gonna do about the prime frames or the new necro frame?

until he's in the game, he's nobody around here. I only deal in the pure canon of the game- What's between the launcher and the exit button when I log out. I don't speculate on lore napkins or Dark Sector or Hayden-who-cares-Tenno. Until there's a linear story in the game itself, as far as I'm concerned, there is no canon.

I'm not insane. Those voices speak up exactly when I want them too. I've got a nice little church choir going. If you can't organize the back of your head into a band, that's your problem.

until he's in the game, he's nobody around here. I only deal in the pure canon of the game- What's between the launcher and the exit button when I log out. I don't speculate on lore napkins or Dark Sector or Hayden-who-cares-Tenno. Until there's a linear story in the game itself, as far as I'm concerned, there is no canon.

So when do Frost and Cal hit it big and go Prime?

Than no Hayden related fun from you than. DE confirmed Dark Sector is kind of very very early prequel but I doubt they will forge another game(s) to connect it with Warframe. It would be like spilling salt on their own painful wounds of the past.

Than no Hayden related fun from you than. DE confirmed Dark Sector is kind of very very early prequel but I doubt they will forge another game(s) to connect it with Warframe. It would be like spilling salt on their own painful wounds of the past.

They said the Dark Sector they had originally planned for is basically a prequel to Warframe. Not the Dark Sector that got released.