Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penny Arcade Eps Relateable To Warframe

TheDeveloper

im not sure how the energy system video relates.

dragon nest is a good example as you simply cant play once you run out of power(energy system). you play till its up and then you stop. or buy more if you can do that, not sure its been forever.

warframe has no such limitation. the alert system at best but the weps arent even in the market. only vauban qualifies but its kinda scetchy in its own way. its not really locked behind a money barrier and more just, luck. its super weird how you cant work towards it regardless and its mess up in its own right.

the check back often mentality is definitely there tho. its annoying that my phone wakes me at 3 in the morning cause vaubans helmet pops. its also annoying that i drag myself out of bed just to go get it. cause who knows when it will pop next.

not enough to relate it to an energy system tho, far as im concerned. really not a thing in the game.

im not sure how the energy system video relates.

dragon nest is a good example as you simply cant play once you run out of power(energy system). you play till its up and then you stop. or buy more if you can do that, not sure its been forever.

warframe has no such limitation. the alert system at best but the weps arent even in the market. only vauban qualifies but its kinda scetchy in its own way. its not really locked behind a money barrier and more just, luck. its super weird how you cant work towards it regardless and its mess up in its own right.

the check back often mentality is definitely there tho. its annoying that my phone wakes me at 3 in the morning cause vaubans helmet pops. its also annoying that i drag myself out of bed just to go get it. cause who knows when it will pop next.

not enough to relate it to an energy system tho, far as im concerned. really not a thing in the game.

The tertiary part on instant gratification and monetization of impatience is dead on in regards to this game's crafting,

Perhaps watch the whole video next time.

The tertiary part on instant gratification and monetization of impatience is dead on in regards to this game's crafting,

Perhaps watch the whole video next time.

thats true in a wider sense of ALL free to play games. its the very foundation of them. play all you like for free or pay to get it faster (and in some cases pay to get exclusive things).

energy systems in every game that implements them as such simply cut you off from all play for the day, either by not letting you play or not being able to progress at all (some games let you keep playing but you are not awarded EXP or drops). forcing you to come back the next day to get anything done. warframe doesn't do that in the least (not as it is detailed and explained in the video, both in implementation and philosophy).

you have to categorize things if you want to argue them, you are grouping one system with another.

i watched the whole thing thank you very much. maybe you should take your own advice.

Edited by MetalGerbil

thats true in a wider sense of ALL free to play games. its the very foundation of them. play all you like for free or pay to get it faster (and in some cases pay to get exclusive things).

energy systems in every game that implements them as such simply cut you off from all play for the day, either by not letting you play or not being able to progress at all (some games let you keep playing but you are not awarded EXP or drops). forcing you to come back the next day to get anything done. warframe doesn't do that in the least (not as it is detailed and explained in the video, both in implementation and philosophy).

you have to categorize things if you want to argue them, you are grouping one system with another.

i watched the whole thing thank you very much. maybe you should take your own advice.

<~ Concept of that section of the video ~>

Your head

<~ Concept of that section of the video ~>

Your head

then i guess i will simply disagree. thanks for taking the time to explain yourself.

both in terms of making your play routine and limiting content im not seeing the link. pay to get faster is standard f2p and the alert system is little more than a lottery. one you can even check without being in the game.

at best you look at the daily reward as an insensitive to back back and check which leans more towards the postive side of suchs systems.

so again im not seeing the link. and you have cute retors and little else.

have a nice day.