The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Zerg Rush] International Derelict/void Clan

Engelheim

oh our bad.. we meant Georgia the country not the state.. its located south of russia directly east to the black sea

I see. Sorry for the confusion. I've invited everyone except for yourself as you're either in a clan or have a pending invite. Let me know when you clear this up so I can send you an invite.

IGN: UltimateBankaiSZ | Rhino | Conclave 1288+ | Cestra | Soma | Galatine | All rank 30 | 5 Froma's used on warframe so far | Could i join please?

-Netherlands (Eu)

You're either in a clan or have a pending invite. Please clear this up and let me know so I can invite you.

Hey, would love and invite . just started doing void missions and working my way to the outer planets with a mate. Kinda finding it hard to get to the good stuff without groups (Oceanic - Australia -Pc master race).

Dunno if i hafta leave in game name or not so (Murfdog) just incase. :) .

Cheers.

IGN: Loufly

Region: Oceanic (Australia)

Hey, would love and invite . just started doing void missions and working my way to the outer planets with a mate. Kinda finding it hard to get to the good stuff without groups (Oceanic - Australia -Pc master race).

Dunno if i hafta leave in game name or not so (Murfdog) just incase. :) .

Cheers.

Invited both of you, welcome!

I would like to apply for this clan , Im an active player looking to play more tactically instead of rushing every mission. I am from the UK.

You're either in a clan already or have a pending invite. Please clear this up and let me know so I can invite you.