The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Zerg Rush] International Derelict/void Clan

Engelheim

We are currently mostly done with our Dojo and in the process of researching Clan Weaponry. There is currently one slot open.

I'm the second in command, so if you cannot reach Engelheim, feel free to give me a message.

Edited by RebornsAlmark

I'll be sure to invite you two to the clan when I am able to log into Warframe around 6 P.M. EST today. We currently have 2-3 spaces due to the fact that 2-3 of our members have been inactive for around a month without any notice (if you plan to be away for over a month and return to Warframe eventually, please contact Engelheim or any other clan member to inform us of your absence). Feel free to join the Steam group for clan-related discussions (or Warframe discussion within the clan). Lastly, welcome to Zerg Rush.

Be sure to have no other clan invites pending or else the invite will not be able to go through.

Edited by RebornsAlmark

Welcome!

Tristrex you have been invited. Akateko, I can't invite you because you are either in a clan already or have a pending invite. I will try to invite again later.

As Reborns said, please join the steam group as we have important discussions and announcements concerning the clan there.

Exaclibur from SEA, weekend player mostly due to studies, currently in a non-active clan and will quit as soon as the weekends arrive. Time zone is GMT+8. Currently ranked 2 newb. Looking to improve warframe gaming experience because lack of help from online squad finding and trying to expand my warframe loadouts ><

Great! I'll send you an invite as soon as you leave your current clan.

We will also be expanding to the next tier (100 members) soon and will be recruiting players from Oceania/Asia and Europe.

Hi, im ready for an invite already :) hope to get it soon :)

Sorry! I haven't checked or updated the thread for a couple of days. Right now we are 30/30 members. However we will be increasing our size to 100. Our clan barracks are in the process of building and we should be able to accept new members in around 24 hours.

I'll send you guys invites once we are able to.

Edited by Engelheim