Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click Click

kageshi1

if u need to use your interface to regenerate your shild, you will be dead befor you can click that item...

^this. This will very much be essential once the game actually has some form of difficulty.

Guys. It is not like everyone here has to play the same way, ok?
Some people tend to keep ammo boxes with this, i do, just for the safety if you actually use all your ammo.

I wouldn't say i have used ammo boxes much. Maybe only a few every hundreds of missions, dunno.

And i bought alot of ciphers to solve the puzzles, not cause they are hard, as matter of fact they are easy. But i just gonna wanna get going with the missions instead of hacking a console.

Also, who are you to decide what to buy or not, it is so easy to get credits, and you can't never know what every single person finds useful or not.

There is a few things that needs to be done with the inventory / stuff.

But being able to buy in more than just 1 ( or 5 as ciphers are ), is gonna speed that stuff up.

Though i wouldn't say that is the best way to "introduce" the problem to us.

Edited by NovaKiller

People actually buy ammo and ciphers? Wow... I mean, wow, I don't know what to say. You really have to be a mediocre or impatient player to need ciphes and ammo boxes. You can literally get to Wave 100 with just your powers and melee weapons while picking up ammo from the enemies that die.

Not sure if trolling or...

Depends on the weapon really.

The Ogris never runs out of ammo.

Agreed, I buy ammo boxes mostly for my weapons that use sniper ammo, which I do tend to run out of if I'm using the bow and trying to level it.

the twin vipers burn through ammo quicker than any other weapon, and when I was leveling them, I had to keep at least 5 boxes on hand because I'd use most of them in one mission. The same with a few other weapons. Plus in rare chances where I get in a match with my friend and his friends all using shotgun scav, and it's me using the sniper or rifle, I'm S.O.L. half the time when it comes to ammo.

People actually buy ammo and ciphers? Wow... I mean, wow, I don't know what to say. You really have to be a mediocre or impatient player to need ciphes and ammo boxes. You can literally get to Wave 100 with just your powers and melee weapons while picking up ammo from the enemies that die.

WOW, people actually buy things in the game!? Who would've thought ammo boxes might be useful!? Ciphes I'll explain a good use for them later in this post, but ammo boxes, I and others have explained, YES some people have gotten to wave 100 with no need of ammo boxes, but how often did you use your primary or secondary firearms? What kind of weapon was those Prim and Sec firearms? What kind of enemy was you fighting?  Where was you fighting? The idea of the game isn't to rely on just your powers or melee, it's to use all of your weapons.

Don't ever see a reason to buy Cyphers until they make some really interesting hacking options.  As far as buying ammo, I have been so far so good, but you are right - as waves become harder you need supplies, or SlashDash + Glaive.

I've seen a few reasons to buy, my friend has mouse issues where his mouse will double click on him, and the computer he was using was so crappy it takes him longer to hack than most. Plus the Hacking mastery test, wave 2 and 3 had some hard to crack hacks, and I know my friend will need them if he is to take those tests and pass.

I wouldn't mind seeing De add some harder panels to hack to get to places like loot rooms, or a way to turn off the traps and/or turn them on their owners.