Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

View Player Loadout!

General-Griffin

I'd like to be able to right click a player in the lobby menu and view the loadouts of your team. At the moment it probably won't be that useful but as more and more content comes out I think it would be sweet to know if the person you're about to go on defense has the kind of level of equipment you want them to have at least.

Meanwhile While I'm at it could we get an icon next to people's name so we know what frame they currently have equipped?

I'm up for this. While it's not entirely necessary, I get curious very easily and end up ignoring the enemy to follow a quirky looking player around. I spent about 10min in a mission trying to identify some guy's frame. Turns out he had the new excalibur helmet.

• Like 1

Haha, yea same here when I was new. You can always tell when someone is checking you out as they run close and stand there for a minute. It's not something that would take a lot of work I imagine but I think it would make a real different. Plus when I'm in clan chat and I want to head for wave 30 I want to know who's got a frost ect.

This could be an incredibly helpful tool to be able to help fellow clan mates and new players with loadout questions.

Being able to toggle viewing of your loadout on an off would be appreciated however.