Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Cheap Gaming Keyboard / Mouse for Claw/Fingertip users

Takashin

As The title suggests I nwat your opinion on these two topics, what should i buy and why?

On keyboards I was planning to buy either : Logitech g105, Logitech g100, Thermaltake ttEsports Challenger Prime (no razer stuff because i heard they are very fragile and no Redragon stuff because I live in argentina and nobody sells those), any other keyboard suggestions are appreciated as well.

And as for the mouse, I need one suitable for a Claw-ish/Fingertip grip hybrid (if you don´t understand what i mean just leave a comment below and I´ll try to explain), and so far I have no idea what to buy, but I saw that some good options where : Razer Abyssus, Logitech 302, Logitech 402, Steelseries Sensei, Zowie FK1.

Ok, if you read onto here I appreciate the time you took, and I hope you have an answer because i really need it :)

Thanks 

I don't know how well the g 105 is, but I do love me some logitech gaming products. The mouse g 302 is exactly what i have and I actually love it more than I thought. It is simple and light weight with some light features. Or you can get a g 303 which is a slight upgrade version of the g 302 with more pads on the bottom of the mouse, RGB capability, and a new sensor from the previous. G 402 on the other hand is supposedly really fast. It looks like it is sightly better to grab if you are a right hander as the 302/303 are shaped "ambidextrous." Although G 402 did get some really good reviews so you can look into that. All of this is my point of view and there are a lot of tech reviews out there to make your decision easier. But I would like you to know what I think and in the end, it is personal preference.