Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Medals For Individualization

Schmiddy

Hello there, 

I kinda dont like that every warframe looks "kinda" the same except the colors i mean.....

I would like to see some sort of Achivement system and yeah in my opinion it should work like this.....

Suppose there is a Achivement if you make 100 alert missions you get a badge or a "sticker" which you can assamble to your warframe to show your friends how "Badass" you are....

so the sniper can say : Man look here my badge ! i´ve done like 1000 Headshots ! 

and so on, and so on

So if you try to do this it would be really awesome, couse i mean everyone should be unique and yeah you can colour them but this isn´t impressive lol...... you can only see if someone spend money on the game, but this achivement system is epic couse the others can see what you have achived and can see whats your favor in battle and whats not :D

I hope you agree with me 

thank you vor reading...

Schmiddy...

Some suggestions:

100 Alert missions - Silver Skull on your chest

500 alert missions - Golden Skull on your chest 

1000 Alert missions - Black skull with red crosshair on it on your chest

3000 kills with your meele weapon - Golden Fist on your left or right Shoulder

5000 kills with your meele weapon - Black Fist on your Left or right shoulder

1000 kills with your abilities - Fire "tattoos" on your arms or something.....

3000 kills with your primary weapon - a red claw on your primary weapon

5000 kills with your primary weapon - silver skull on your weapon

10000 kills with your primary weapon - golden skull with wings on your primary weapon

(And if you wear a "black" armore, for example the black skulls should be white edged.....)

I hope i have sucees with this suggestion and yeah it would be awesome as hell :D

I totally agree the rewards might need some polishing though.

Yeah something more Space ninja like you´re right ^^ so thy for your opinion ^^ and thy for your fast respond, if you want you canput in your "own" rewards on your comments ^^

Edited by Schmiddy

I totally agree the rewards might need some polishing though.

archivements+badges would make warframes much more unique.

maybe archivements for specific warfames would be a good idea, just as:

Rhino: let 30 enemis fly at once.

Frost: freeze 50 enemies at once.

Vauben: stasis 30 enemies at once.

Loki: malfunction 30 Weapons at once.

Nyx: mind control 30 enemies at once.

Trinity: transmit 1000 damage with 1 use of Link-abillity.

i think someting like this would make sense.

i'm open for more ideas

• 2 weeks later...

I definetly agree that it needs tweaking but it would probably need higher amounts becuase then everyone would get them, not just the better players.

I have to admit that it would be awsome to have different visible markings for your achievements, but I think your designs could use a little tweaking(even if they're probably better than anything I could come up). Plus I think it would be awesome if they were to add in a mandatory visible marking for certain achievements like if you kill a million(dont quote me, its just a random high number) grineer you get a "grineer helmet with a cross threw it" marking, or something hopfully better,on your main weapon or arm, for example. It would also be a good idea, in my opnion if you could get special armour addions like helmets or gloves or arm peices for completeing special achievements.

I definetly agree that it needs tweaking but it would probably need higher amounts becuase then everyone would get them, not just the better players.

I have to admit that it would be awsome to have different visible markings for your achievements, but I think your designs could use a little tweaking(even if they're probably better than anything I could come up). Plus I think it would be awesome if they were to add in a mandatory visible marking for certain achievements like if you kill a million(dont quote me, its just a random high number) grineer you get a "grineer helmet with a cross threw it" marking, or something hopfully better,on your main weapon or arm, for example. It would also be a good idea, in my opnion if you could get special armour addions like helmets or gloves or arm peices for completeing special 

I have to admit that it would be awsome to have different visible markings for your achievements, but I think your designs could use a little tweaking(even if they're probably better than anything I could come up). Plus I think it would be awesome if they were to add in a mandatory visible marking for certain achievements like if you kill a million(dont quote me, its just a random high number) grineer you get a "grineer helmet with a cross threw it" marking, or something hopfully better,on your main weapon or arm, for example. It would also be a good idea, in my opnion if you could get special armour addions like helmets or gloves or arm peices for completeing special achievements.

Ah yeah ^^, these "rewards" are just "exampels" so yeah it would be awesome ^^ but without support this idea will remain in the forums ^^

And i mean, you need these "noob" achivents ^^ coouse the noobs would be pissed if everyone runs around with their 10000000000000 kills with a badass weapon etc and they run around with..... nothing xD

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait for more helmets and stuff to come out. I've never really seen any two warframes that looked the exact same except for newbies that ignore customization.

If you want to be your own unique snowflake, join a clan and pay plat to get the shoulder clan emblem.

Just wait for more helmets and stuff to come out. I've never really seen any two warframes that looked the exact same except for newbies that ignore customization.

If you want to be your own unique snowflake, join a clan and pay plat to get the shoulder clan emblem.

Yeah and there we are...... plat ! i want these badges to become free for everyone, and you can get them from achivments and not by purchesing them...

everyone can pruchese S#&$ xD