Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add/fix A Few Things...vsync/fps Cap

DarkChaosViper

Loving the game so far but I have run into a few issues that hopefully can be looked into and fixed. First is the fps in the main menu area, the fps goes into the hundreds causing my GPUs to skyrocket in heat. Next is the vsync in this game, it seems very sloppy and very delayed with movements compared to a lot of other games using vsync as well. To fix this I tried using my AMD sync option as well as 3rd party tools such as D3DOverrider and RadeonPro but no luck. I'm really enjoying this game so far but having my GPUs heat in the 80-90 range and having my fans on at almost 100% all the time is really going to wear them out as well as heat up the area around my computer, please take a look into implementing these features.

Try using the d3d Antilag from http://www.kegetys.fi/misc/ You've got to run Warframe in dx9, but I've got it capped at 15/20/30/45fps fine.

My laptop's got a hardware fault where the gpu literally fails if I use it at >70% :/

Well Warframe is still in beta. So there still working on everything.

Sir, could you please not post in all-bold?

Edited by Shion963

Try using the d3d Antilag from http://www.kegetys.fi/misc/ You've got to run Warframe in dx9, but I've got it capped at 15/20/30/45fps fine.

My laptop's got a hardware fault where the gpu literally fails if I use it at >70% :/

Sir, could you please not post in all-bold?

Hah yeah thanks I did actually try and use that already but I'm also using Sweetfx d3d9.dll so unless someone also knows of a way to run them through each other I'd have to settle for one or the other.