Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifact And Mod Tooltips - Need To Display Relevant Figures

Enot83

This is a simple request.

I'm not sure if there was a reason behind not including what the values are for increases between mod upgrades.  Granted in this case, if 1 change is made, it has to be carried through in multiple locations, so doing game balance edits can sometimes lead to extra work just in tooltips.  This is more in the case of fusing some skill mods, weapon elemental mods, are exactly how we should see information.  Clearly, distinguishable what increases in rank will do for the mod.

That said depending on how its setup, this can be resolved through references etc so that as balance changes are made, by making a figure change for the tooltip, that is then carried out through the rest of the ranks for it.

Artifacts.... My big bone to pick.

Why, do we not have figures on these for what the improvement will be.  Why must we guess and test them just to find out what they will do.

Furthermore testing (in regards to actual beta testing) in-game will be made easier for future balance changes, because instead of having to find out what they do, by going to a wiki or some other place, players will know exactly what to expect.

I know its been mentioned artifacts are being worked on, but since we see these things missing in mods, I'd rather post this and remind or keep it someplace that it's not like "oh shoot we totally forgot, and no one brought it up!"

So please.  Change the tool tips to display what artifacts will actually do when numerical values apply.  Change tooltips for skills, where again numerical values will be applicable.  It isn't like this information won't eventually be found out and put on a wiki someplace, and the fact that people have to go find it there rather than in the game, has been several reasons why people I know personally wouldn't play or stopped playing out of frustration.

Edited by Enot83