Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Gameplay Suggestions, Please Give This A Read.

natranr

I was in the middle of a Morphics run with a friend and he was suggesting trading his blueprints for my morphics if he could, and I was saying this game could use a trading system.

My other suggestion is a map button as I often get lost when I explore the mission. I like to check every room for containers and storage units to find more materials for blueprints and I keep getting lost. So I think a simple map that shows where you have been, waypoints, and where you need to be should be considered.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

-Nate

I like that idea with the map. Some parts are hard to see on the minimap and the waypoints on it arent good indictaors of your position. A larger map could solve this problems.

To the trading system: They said in the livestream they will implement a trading system. Even Steam strongly recommended to do so. But its complicated to add a balanced economy to a game. So, well just have to wait and see what the Devs give to us, allthough our suggestions may help them on that way a bit.

It's great that they are already thinking about the trading system, and the economy could be controlled by the player base based upon rarity. We would need to find a base Credit value for certain rare items, and go from there or something. But I have no idea how economy works besides supply and demand.

Yes to map button, been wanting for a long time.

They'll be making a trade system though theyve said, we just gotta sit back and see what they do for us... my thoughts, as soon as they do people are going to complain that it aint good enough, because it probably wont be. :p

I think setting up a trading system using Steam trading would work just fine. Also the map could use the artifacts that show locations of the enemies on the map on a certain radius to your self, and allow you to move around with it up.