Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mini Mission Huge Problem

yarash2110

Now this is gonna be REALLY simple and short, just let me be able to know what is my mini mission during the game! Not just in the begining of the mission! If i don't look or its a little buggy i can't know what my mini mission is and its annoying, tell me what do you think in the comments

Edited by yarash2110

To clarify for those who might not understand, he is referring to the challenges given at the start of missions.

As small as they are or can be with the progress bar above your ammo figures in the HUD, I agree that this is odd that it doesn't just stay permanently displayed.

OP may I suggest a change in title?

"Challenges during mission - huge problem" or something similar perhaps, (at least if using "minini mission" remove the added "ni")

Edited by Enot83

Thank you :) and how do i edit?

To clarify for those who might not understand, he is referring to the challenges given at the start of missions.

As small as they are or can be with the progress bar above your ammo figures in the HUD, I agree that this is odd that it doesn't just stay permanently displayed.

OP may I suggest a change in title?

"Challenges during mission - huge problem" or something similar perhaps, (at least if using "minini mission" remove the added "ni")