The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Missions Ideas and suggestions

(XBOX)Funland 47

We see our landing crafts but don't do much with them. I have few ideas what about a random occurrence of getting shot out of the sky and you have to find parts and try to repair it. It can occur in space and in planets. (You have a higher chance of getting rare mods due to random occurrence). Next idea is space mobile defense/excavation protect your ship while its mining for resources.(You have a higher chance of getting rare resources if it takes less than 50% dmg.) Space dogfights against AI is a given. Lastly landing craft can be summoned to switch gear/load outs mid-mission in case you or someone made a mistake or to adapt to current situation. (You can limit it to a low number to prevent spamming or abuse.)

I was thinking for a while and here is how it starts. You see loading screen with fellow tenno and lotus tells you that "There is anti air guns, watch out". Then a cut-scene of of anti-airguns firing his 1 out 4 or less.(You see your custom landing craft get shot down.) Lotus yells "Tenno!!"(or NO!! whichever fits). She tries to talk to downed player but dont respond. Those who didnt get shot land nearby. Then have to find the player who is trapped inside. Once we do, Lotus will be relieved that downed player is okay. She will give instructions search the area for parts to repair the ship. Then everybody helps to fix the ship by finding parts. Afterwards disable the guns so you can leave. The space version an asteroid or ship turrets hit the ship. If turrets hit the ship the player who gets hit ejects out, as well as the others to take down the turrets. The ship will be drifting slowly away so you gotta go catch it. Afterwards find the parts from the ship you were shooting at by using an explosive to pierce the hull.

I'll post more if any ideas come to me.