Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Blocking System And Some Other Suggestions

GekkoHunter

I think blocking system is a little useless. It spends too much stamina while running and to escape enemies' fire, you need to use it while running. 

Another thing i suggest is a parry system. A warframe should be able to parry, an melee enemy with a well timed block.

After parrying, a well timed melee attack should cause a counter attack which has an %100 chance to make a critical damage.

I saw a topic about "fourth weapon slot". Three weapon slots should be enough but wouldn't it be good if we had some gadgets that make the killing more satisfying. they can be activated with a special button ( like Q  or T). I think some warframe abilities are suited for this gadget idea. Some differences may be good.

-  A grab hook is on its way. it can pull enemies. (in that case Mag's pull would have an AoE)

-  A decoy can be useful. it draws enemies fire for a short time (in that case Loki's decoy would have an explosion damage when it runs out and saryn's moult would have a poison DoT to whoever damage it)

- Some temporary improments (like an adrenaline shot for improved speed or something like that) could be useful

- A deployable turret with various effects (Shocker, Stunner, Damager etc.) can be useful for boss fights (Should be used for once and with a high price).

This is it for now. So what do you think about those suggestions ? Are they too fancy or should they added to games?

Edited by GekkoHunter