Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee block not working

Aramanth

Question

For some reason my block isn't working when I use the melee weapon.  At first I thought it was a nerf to knuckle weapons but even using the Silva & Aegis I can't block at all.  I checked my configurations and I have the right mouse button set up for blocking like normal but it just doesn't do anything.  Am I missing something here?

1 answer to this question

Hello, In regards to the melee block issue I have come across this situation a few times within warframe. Haven't exactly found a fix to it that I could give out aside from either exiting or just completing the mission without the use of melee blocking(or using melee period). Seems that sometimes the block glitches out and you'll do like a staggering animation where you try to block but can't physically do the full animation (not 100% sure if this is what you are experiencing). Also try playing within the settings changing your control or even restoring to default configurations may help. If the problem consists and it's not a normal control related issue but more on a buggy level there's a forum thread that you may post in Bug reports section -> PC Beta Bugs. Hope this helps you out fellow tenno!

Edited by Blitz-Tactic
spellcheck