Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses

Miracle21

what does BOSS mean ? it means something badass and tough, now i see people like bees rushing and slaying in couple seconds all bosses with no effort. please buff bosses give them immunity for some cheap skills. also last boss on Pluto in Hades doesnt look so scary :/ i hope he is just place holder for now.

also  what about new Alert mission that has only boss

Alert - Boss ( a rare alert )

this alert should be rare and it should have unique from ground up made giant behemoth juggernaut boss who appears only on Alert mission

No we don't need immunity to other skills, as they are already to stuns and such. They need specialized ways to kill them like Kril. Make them like Dark Souls bosses, they have a special way to kill them simpler and more effective but if not using that they should be more of a challenge.

Did they fix Kril? The last time I fought him we would break his vulnerable spot and he/she(I forget) would never freeze them self. Then when it did work most of the battle is just spent waiting for him to freeze himself. Not fun at all. Combine that with crappy drops and I feel no desire to fight him.

Did they fix Kril? The last time I fought him we would break his vulnerable spot and he/she(I forget) would never freeze them self. Then when it did work most of the battle is just spent waiting for him to freeze himself. Not fun at all. Combine that with crappy drops and I feel no desire to fight him.

I usually keep shooting him/her after breaking the weak spot, while I'm close to him/her to trick him/her into using the icewave. Always worked for me

Unless warframe drops from a boss become a common occurrence, and the mods they drop are uncommon at a minimum, by making boss fights a long a tedious experience, you will make many people quite &!$$ed.  

This. I wouldnt like to spend 30 mins fighting a boss and then get like 60 ferrite or some crappy reward like this. Also since you need like 10 orokin cell for one weapon and ALOT of other stuff that is boss related it would make farming a really painful experience..