Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sell Mods On Pickup & Better Networking

Paragraph_L

Sell Mods on Pickup

Seeing as how high the chance for mods to drop is with a full squad, and how my inventory fills up with piles and piles of mods I already have fully upgraded and/or no use for at all every day, I think a way to help clean things up a bit would be in order.

While I'm aware of you being able to multi-select mods, I'd like to see the option to select mods to be sold on pickup. Say I already have Well of Life and Ice Wave or whatnot fully upgraded and I have selected those two to be sold on pickup - it would drastically help me keep my inventory clean, and I won't have to spend 30-45 minutes every day only to clean my inventory up(Yay for defense missions \o/).

Even if we would get a slightly lower sell price, I'd more than happily use such a feature to speed things up and make life more convenient for me. :)

Better Networking

The networking behind Warframe feels rather lackluster in that the 'creator' of the squad seems to always be the host. No matter what his connection is and as such all the other players are punished greatly in that dropped items are lagging around all over the place and enemies are warping back and forth. Stunning you while you're not even close to them on your screen.

I don't know how Host Migration actually works(Then again, I've only ever seen this happen once. And that failed and put me back in the war room...), but surely there must be a better system to go about for such gameplay.

Another thing I have noticed is that on Defense Missions, my language is changed to that of the host's. So if I'm put with some Russian, all I see when I pick something up is *****. Pretty much all the text will consist of asterisks. And if the player is from some other country such as France or whatnot, my language is changed into that.

Surely this is a bug, but it has been around for quite a while as far as I can tell.

Edited by Dealman

Interesting idea, I'd prefer to set mods in my inventory like serration or split chamber to automatically fuse with duplicate mods or additional mods that are already maxed out when you pick them up.

After a 40+ defense you may even have leveled serration up another level (doubtful) but it'd be closer. :P

I would much rather have a system where you select a mod you want to fuse. For example some of the high fusion cost mods like serration, vitality, and such could be selected and every mod picked up, depending on the rarity you selected, will be automatically fused to the selected mod.

That way I can fuse and not have to spend hours selling/fusing common mods to something.

It really is more of a convenience thing, but something along that degree where you're not stuck with a bunch of mods you don't want would be nice.

Hopefully they make some way of making it easier :D but theres no rush. Definitely prioritize those large content updates DE to make them as awesome as possible.

Counter suggestion: No more warframe ability mods, replace them with fusion cores and allow us to buy warframe ability mods in the market with credits :p

As far as the networking, nothing much really to add. DE knows they need to add more polish to it...

Edited by unmog