Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help guys regarding post update worthy long runs

Alimuzzaman1

Question

I stopped playing warframe 6 months ago coz of burnout. recently i returned to warframe and noticed a lot of changes. I managed to understand almost all except the void rework. I used to go for long runs in survival , defense as the reward was pretty worthy and it also helped me to push my build limit . But now I am unable to find any kinda long run like that in which i can get decent rewards (doesnt have to be prime parts just something that u guys think will be useful enough). So Please i require help from u guys to know if there is any existence of such kinda missions so that i can enjoy the game like before if possible .

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, alimuzzaman1 said:

I stopped playing warframe 6 months ago coz of burnout. recently i returned to warframe and noticed a lot of changes. I managed to understand almost all except the void rework. I used to go for long runs in survival , defense as the reward was pretty worthy and it also helped me to push my build limit . But now I am unable to find any kinda long run like that in which i can get decent rewards (doesnt have to be prime parts just something that u guys think will be useful enough). So Please i require help from u guys to know if there is any existence of such kinda missions so that i can enjoy the game like before if possible .

Hieracon long runs, void survival, void def. These missions won't bring you any primes but will stockpile you with relics

Ah, the Void rework.

Basically: You can access the Void any time as a regular node, but you won't receive "Void" rewards. They're regular missions now.

Tower Keys are gone, replaced by Relics, which work similarly: There are four categories of Relics, each with various subdivisions, all holding chances for specific Prime rewards.

If you want to farm a Prime Something, find the Relic that holds it from the Prime Something's Wiki page. Then, find "Fissure" missions in the top-right category of your Star Chart. Select the mission, choose your Relic, kill enemies until they drop enough Reactant to "seal the Fissure..." It'll make more sense as you play it.

If you're looking for Endless Void missions with rewards every five minutes or waves, those are sadly gone.

Except long void runs didn't give any good rewards, maybe one out of every 5 rotations? That aside, you can easily still do endless missions, not like DE removed them. Now at least you have a guaranteed shot at a prime part, whatever it may be, were as something like T2 Survival could give you 50 Fusion Cores back to back

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

Void was so amazing and good , it was about skills , the more you played the more and better rewards now I can't get myself to do void missions cuz it just feels empty , I am totally against the rework and its endless farm for traces.

I mean remember when you would just chill and do a 60 min t3 survival  run meanwhile acquiring lots of parts god I miss it

Edited by Chachingo