Question

atlas 

wukong

valkyr

excal

ivara

mesa

and now titania 

all suffer from being able to know what there base weapon stats are movement speed crit chance status chances if they are impact slash or punch damage or not etc.

there skill should display all of these things to make modding them less of a pain

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, hazerddex said:

atlas 

wukong

valkyr

excal

ivara

mesa

and now titania 

all suffer from being able to know what there base weapon stats are movement speed crit chance status chances if they are impact slash or punch damage or not etc.

there skill should display all of these things to make modding them less of a pain

The wiki already covers it all, the base ability damage and so on, and there skill shouldn't really show this as it allow us players to find it out ourselfs.

Yes, finding it out through datamining instead is such a rewarding adventure... [/sarcasm]

While the wiki is a good option, one that I highly recommend to use when looking for any information on this game, it is, in my opinon, in bad form to not supply information directly.

1 hour ago, ScribbleClash said:

Yes, finding it out through datamining instead is such a rewarding adventure... [/sarcasm]

While the wiki is a good option, one that I highly recommend to use when looking for any information on this game, it is, in my opinon, in bad form to not supply information directly.

Many games don't offer these information directly and instead rely on player finding.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Many games don't offer these information directly and instead rely on player finding.

I do know that other games do this, but that is no argument in favor of also doing this. I like transparency on these matters, especially if there is no need for secrecy.