Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mastery Rank 22 Lock Up / Crash

Vynoth

Locked up killing Executioner Garesh (said Vynoth killed Executioner Garesh in round 2 of MR22 trial - during my actual TEST!!) This seems to be the issue as I have done all the graphics optimizations and practiced half a dozen times) - hard lockup and crash to the Report an Error window (this) come on now - I was winning handily too and want to earn the MR rank!

<-- took the above from my 6th or so report - was up at 4am to pass my MR22 test as I'd practiced and was ready - it seems like every time I get "killed Ex. Garesh" I get a hard crash. My computer is total beast and this is the only such lockup ever in WF...

Can you all please fix this so I can pass my MR22 test?? My sampling is only half a dozen but it is this kill that is kicking me out...

As expected - when I log back into WF, I now have a 24 hour lockout from trying again - and I was winning!!

Edited by Vynoth

Same thing has been happening to me, I've tried practicing the MR22 test four times now in different relays, using different gear each time, and the game has crashed to desktop each time. I haven't noticed any one particular thing that caused it, seems random. I even tried unequipping the sentinel and removing everything from the gear wheel but it didn't help.Three times it crashed during the health drain stage and once in the initial speed boost stage.

Crash reports:  WAR-1019784, WAR-1019811, WAR-1019825, WAR-1019840

Had the same thing happen as well, tried practicing it multiple times today (I think 8) and crashed every time, twice on part 2 and the rest on the first part. Tried using different frames and weapons but didn't seem to make a difference.

Probably worth mentioning that I did multiple practice attempts and a (failed) qualifying test yesterday before the hotfix and did not encounter this issue.

Hopefully this is fixed fast because I really want that MR22 :(

I decided to do another Practice (I'm locked out for 8 more hours) and went in and randomly turned off Tessellations / anything that said Reflections / glare and such - about 6 of the Graphics switches like that - and just had a stable practice run and win...

Still hoping they'll look at the MR22 test as that is pretty un-sat to lose because you lock up in ONE zone in the game :)

Edited by Vynoth

Just tried the test again - since I'm home today - and got a lockup in the 2nd round before I even moved to my spot (I like to fight between the pillars off to the front left of where you spawn in) Actual TEST - and just got screwed with a hard lockup and crash again. C'mon Devs - I've been eligible since 3 days ago and not been able to pass because of glitches, not my ability to do so! WAR: 1021402 error this time.

Is it something to do with health loss(es) or some such in the test? I just did 2 flawless practices last night after setting the graphics down - but given that I can do any other zone or any other game on this rig - I'm guessing it is something inherent in the test itself! :(

I was going to perhaps buy the new Nekros Prime to celebrate MR22 - but I'm so pissed at this game right now - it is the usual "it is your computer!" type BS - it isn't my computer! As I said above, during practice I've had like 8 flawless runs now - but of course when it counted again today - Wham! Lockup and 'cya in 24 hours' - I should've put on the rank 2 days ago!

Edited by Vynoth

Victim +1   

I tried SEVERAL TIMES in anyway by reinstall ,verify. Actually,just wasting my time.BUT i saw i was not the only one.

Crash Report:even cant get a crash report code。。。。。。。。

Edited by LearyNeil
want a hotfix for what we have been through this

Same bad juju on my end - practice run went fine untill the test's 3rd round. Sudden freeze, crash right after, followed by endless swearing and cursing. I don't even dare to think about running the actual test only to hear an equivalent of "oi there mate, fancy coming back in a day or so, ey? cheers, looser!"

Specs:

• CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 4,00
  • GPU: Radeon HD7900
  • RAM: 16GB
  • WIn7 x64 Ultimate
  • Warframe from Steam
  • Keyboard: Black, with multiple coffee stains

edit:

Crashed yet again, few moments ago, this time though, to my surprise, in round 1 after lousy six frags.

Edited by _morh
additional info

I like how you were honest about the swearing, _morh! lol I definitely was saying a little more than "Oh darn!" when it crashed on me today... I'd even take a DE assist on - let me do it while you watch, you can get the error codes, reset me to try again. I think I'll have all my hair torn out in a week if I have to wait 24 hours at a go just to get a nice lockup!

Glutton for punishment that I am - tried another Practice just now and - won (96 kills, 0 deaths) ... I watched closely at the start of round 2 and a cold proc was tossed at me. Is there something with the procs? I smashed as hard and fast as I ever would during what this 9th Practice and it played just fine. Is there something each round reports back to the servers or something? Is it random bad "luck"?

I just want to PASS THE TEST fair and square and wear the rank I've more than earned by now ...

Using Inaros and swinging Heliocor and using occasional Power 1 ... but wearing all the same mods / gear / etc. with the same settings in Practice that I do during the Test ...

Come on already.

On 23/8/2016 at 11:22 AM, Mich4e1 said:

Same thing has been happening to me, I've tried practicing the MR22 test four times now in different relays, using different gear each time, and the game has crashed to desktop each time. I haven't noticed any one particular thing that caused it, seems random. I even tried unequipping the sentinel and removing everything from the gear wheel but it didn't help.Three times it crashed during the health drain stage and once in the initial speed boost stage.

Crash reports:  WAR-1019784, WAR-1019811, WAR-1019825, WAR-1019840

+1
Crash reports: WAR-1021402