Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Weak Hand Transition - The H Button

Suprizebuttseks

i looked and looked but did not find.
i probably did not look hard enough or nobody has thought about "weak hand" transition.

looks to me like Warframes are all right handed. 
pressing H (by default) will move your crosshair orientation from right hand dominant to left hand however, the gun stays in the right hand

this becomes a problem when you are behind cover on your right side.
the crosshair can see the enemy clearly but the gun's muzzle is still behind cover so you end up shooting at what's covering you. 
if the gun switched over to my left hand when i press H, my line of site AND my muzzle is free of obstruction.

I suggest making this a click-able option in the SETTINGS menu:
"check in this box if you want your gun to switch hands when you press H"
considering  those veteran players (or hard headed noobs =P ) who like the current orientation the way it is 

try this out =) i'm sure you will find this makes blasting Grineer much more fun and 
Left handed players will find that it adds a more natural feel to the combat system.
i also think it will make stealth gameplay feel a bit smoother (when the stealth game play mechanics are finally) fleshed out)

besides, aren't they well trained ninjas? 
shouldn't they be able to operate weapons in either hand?

Oh, this is pretty brilliant. Jedi were known to train until their hands were of equal ability and skill. No reason the Frames can't do the same.

I don't know how much effort mirroring all the animations would require- probably a significant amount, even if they can automate it rather than manually copying everything over.

But I'm sure they'll keep this in mind, because it's a pretty killer suggestion.