The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

today`s sortie was messed up and should be a feature

Bizzaro21

hey all,

so i just went through the most f\ed up mission i ever had in my life, but also the most fun and challenging one EVER

so the assasination, vey hek, energy reduction, typical, i brought inaros with an EV and nova as team (clanmates)

while fighting vey hek in the 2nd phase, the terra frame appeared there for a fraction of a second then disappeared, we all were like "wtf did u see that??" all at once

and the same happened at 3rd phase

so at final phase, we find this:

Spoiler

2da3EDI.jpg

we had 2 terra frames spawn with normal vey hek (the flying roach), one of them died fine, the other got to 0 hp and stopped taking dmg but wont die, so we decide to kill the flying roach, after like 5 minutes or so the trin was like "wtf we can leave? k im out"

extraction appeared, out of nowhere, we could leave and the boss was still not down, cuz we technically took him down twice ¯\_ツ_/¯

needless to say, we ran for it

so this clearly is f\ed up on logic, gameplay and everything, but IDC, it was so fun, and so challenging, can we please have sorties with twists like these everytime? make the final one have a big surprise, not necessarily a mess like this one, but damn right should be a surprise

thank you for reading

~Bizzaro21 Was Here