Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Announcer

BoltnCross

I am not sure if this is a good idea to post here but I play Dota 2 and the game has workshop section for in-game and mega kill announcers.. I think it would be great idea if DE would decide to create one for the game using either Lotus, Ordis, or heck even HUNHOW's voice shouting first blood or "your tower is under attack, Tenno".. I mean both are games in Steam so, I don't think it's impossible plus it would be a great way to promote the game even better. What do you guys think?

Please no hate comments, I just want to see if people here have same ideas as I have. Thanks :)

On 8/31/2016 at 0:00 PM, TheMetrocop said:

uh...

doesn't fit with the lore

and if it doesn't fit with the lore de doesn't add it

No what I meant to say was... DE should try to add an Announcer FOR dota 2. you know the in-game voice people here when they are pushing

or it seems you have no idea of what Dota 2 is? 

10 minutes ago, BoltnCross said:

No what I meant to say was... DE should try to add an Announcer FOR dota 2. you know the in-game voice people hear when they are pushing

or it seems you have no idea of what Dota 2 is? 

you said 'the game', which automatically made me think warframe.

besides, de doesn't really do promos in other big games from the looks of it. plus it wouldn't be in the workshop, since that's for players to use.

Edited by TheMetrocop
>implying i don't know what dota is when my username is literally themetrocop

On 9/1/2016 at 3:19 PM, TheMetrocop said:

you said 'the game', which automatically made me think warframe.

besides, de doesn't really do promos in other big games from the looks of it. plus it wouldn't be in the workshop, since that's for players to use.

I see, I see thanks