42 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

You will only be getting:

Jattuk Syandana

Nsaru Syandana

Rota Syandana

Mesa Falcon Helmet

Zephyr Hagoromo Skin

And that's about it from what I've seen

That Zephyr Hagoromo skin is what interests me and that Mesa helmet I seen some YouTubers have. Thanks 

I truly think that those on console, like myself and SippGames think that we should get more of the Tennogen items that come up on PC. We're kinda stuck here with the same ol' things, while PC gets all the great new helmets and skins. There were a bunch of helmets and skins I had wanted, but I can't get them with my profile being mainly console-centered. Sure, we're going to get some more items, but why not ALL of the other Tennogen items?

Just bugs me, that's all.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)tehfrenchprince said:

I truly think that those on console, like myself and SippGames think that we should get more of the Tennogen items that come up on PC. We're kinda stuck here with the same ol' things, while PC gets all the great new helmets and skins. There were a bunch of helmets and skins I had wanted, but I can't get them with my profile being mainly console-centered. Sure, we're going to get some more items, but why not ALL of the other Tennogen items?

Just bugs me, that's all.

Red tapes DE has to cross mostly, sorry. They just can't. 

Keep in mind, consoles pay in plat. PC HAS to use steam and actual full cash.

Edited by KJRenz

8 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Red tapes DE has to cross mostly, sorry. They just can't. 

Keep in mind, consoles pay in plat. PC HAS to use steam and actual full cash.

I understand this, Though, can't we eventually get the other Tennogen items moved to console? It would be fair, wouldn't it? I fell in love with the frost helmets in the previous Tennogen set, and now the one in this one. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)tehfrenchprince said:

I understand this, Though, can't we eventually get the other Tennogen items moved to console? It would be fair, wouldn't it? I fell in love with the frost helmets in the previous Tennogen set, and now the one in this one. 

Who knows, maybe, maybe not. Still a red tape to do. 

Edited by KJRenz