Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Various Quality Of Life/lazymans Features.

Scyris

Alright here are some suggestions I got.

1: When you have the master thief mod equipped, Any locker whether already unlocked (green) or that was just unlocked will automatacally open the second you get near them/unlock them.

2: Please put in a way to make semi-auto weapons full auto, this game has killed 1 mouse of mine already having to slam left click to fire my decently fast firing semi-auto weapons. Add in an option bound to a hotkey that bascally spams left click for you when enabled when your holding it down, or maybe have it bindable to a keyboard key.. Yes I know I can use a macro program but those are most likely against the tos aren't they? or some kind of turbofire program.

3: Remove those damn black arrows in the 4 corners of the screen when playing warframe.

4. Add an option to NOT show cinematics at all when checked. Tired of having to hit space to skip them, also when its a boss cinematic, my char skips it then ends up facing the other way for some reason or another.

5: Add some kinda.. loot magnet to frames that will draw nearby loot within 5 maybe 10 meters to you close enough to pick it up.

6: fix the damn net code! you guys have WAY to much stuff synced that does not need to be which is just slowing down the game since the stuff moves like a slide show if the hosts connection sucks.

7: Add a upload/ping test upon login to game, with an option to check to *always be host* if you pass, when you join a mission it checks your rating/upload speed to the others in the party and then switches the host if needed to whichever would be the best, have it do this automatically if its a full squad, or manually for one that is under full. Alot of peer2peer games do this, why doesn't warframe? it'd fix alot of the current lag issues with poor hosts people have.

Yeah alot of these are lazymans features but I feel they'd be a nice lil addition.

4. Add an option to NOT show cinematics at all when checked. Tired of having to hit space to skip them, also when its a boss cinematic, my char skips it then ends up facing the other way for some reason or another.

Theres really no reason I can see that they at least dont have this one already... :(