The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival spawn rate

Racter

Did this get reduced again? I just got forced out of a Tycho, Lua run at ~80min because there were literally zero enemies to kill for more than a minute. I ran from end to end of the map (had a fairly small layout), they weren't stuck somewhere, they just weren't there at all. It had happened a few times earlier in the run as well, not to a complete halt but definitely low enough that I had nothing to kill for 10-20s at a time even in what were previously decent areas.

I've noticed this on Ophelia, Uranus as well. Both maps used to have a ton of spawns (Tycho in particular was ridiculously good, 4-5k kills in 40m was fairly common) and now in solo mode they are a total ghost town. Ended with just under 2k for 80min, like 1/4 of what I was getting here a week or two ago. It also seems like some of the better rooms are gone (in particular, a T junction that led outside at the bottom) but that could just be bad map rolls.

were u in a group? cuz if u spread out too much enemies start to spawn less (stay grouped in one room and move to next when LS capsules are used)

if u were alone :l --\_(c.c)_/--

tbh i have not noticed any less spawns but could it be that sorties were not affected? :l

Yeah I have faced this situation as well. Forced to extract because of lack of enemies to kill (and drop them LS capsules) quite a few times on a Selkie (Sedna survival). However, the Infested/Dark sector ones seem to be fine.

It would seem DE nerfed spawn rate to prevent players from attempting weeklong survivals. LOL XD

Edited by JudasMaiden