Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Change

perebraco

when in-game the HUD with ammo and player stats (health, shield...) is kind too far

i was thinking if the team at warframe could make the HUD in the middle of the screen (around the crosshair)
kinda like this: http://media-curse.cursecdn.com/attachments/69/494/74f0c33415a66930c2694bbf466c1cf6.jpg
with everything there and easy to see
could be enabeld  and %transparent

More HUD-styles would be a welcome addition "because yay alternatives" ;p

I prefer how it is right now, though. Simple and clean.

Centralized HUD doesn't seem too bad.

+1 because yay alternatives

More HUD-styles would be a welcome addition "because yay alternatives" ;p

I prefer how it is right now, though. Simple and clean.

:D it would be awesome if that was a HUD cuz its easier to keep an eye on your stats

Simple, maybe, but clean? You have health, shields, stamina, skills, and energy all clumped together in one tiny corner of the screen while ammo count gets an entire corner to itself for no good reason. You have to constantly defocus from action to check if your shields will hold for another few hits, or see if you've stored up enough energy for whatever skill you want to cast. Even objectively, it's a damn poor layout.

Simple, maybe, but clean? You have health, shields, stamina, skills, and energy all clumped together in one tiny corner of the screen while ammo count gets an entire corner to itself for no good reason. You have to constantly defocus from action to check if your shields will hold for another few hits, or see if you've stored up enough energy for whatever skill you want to cast. Even objectively, it's a damn poor layout.

that's why i posted this post

i got killed 3 times becuse of that