Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Pvp Suggestion!(Please Read!)

Enomilli

It was a generalization -_- FFS, and really intended for the OP, NOT YOU PEOPLE!!! If I were quoting you in particular I would have used the quote button.......LIKE I JUST DID ^

Are people really this slow all the time?

It appears your inability to read is great...

I'll have you know that I am the OP...

So...who's slow again...?

Edited by Ystella

I am sorry, didn't read the post. Just saw PvP and decided to report the thread person.

PvP talk is illegal in the forums, in case all of you didn't notice.

Just kidding. 

Don't do that...my heart sank for a moment...

It appears your inability to read is great...

I'll have you know that I am the OP...

So...who's slow again...?

And superstar guenius wins again!!!! Why do you think your quote was first there smart guy?!!! I put it there to generalize who I was referring to and was at the same time quoting another person.......-_- SOME PEOPLE!

And superstar guenius wins again!!!! Why do you think your quote was first there smart guy?!!! I put it there to generalize who I was referring to and was at the same time quoting another person.......-_- SOME PEOPLE!

You're just not very good at getting your point across, or we just can't understand it. Either way, it's probably best to just let it go.

The complexity of your logic does not fail to elude me...

I shall ask that we keep this civil...but I have things in life to attend to...I'll bump this thread when I get back so we may continue this little debate...

You should probably retaliate my quote on the first page so we can see what you have to say about that...

You've completely danced around it and I'd like to see how you're going to respond to it...

My point is...DE had a vision...they have already specified what they wanted PvP to be...people like you simply do not listen and go about their PvP threads spouting balancing and such when DE never wanted it to begin with...they wanted to be unique...

This thread is simply a reminder of DE's vision because...unlike most of you PvP lovers...I care about what DE wants and I want them to complete their vision before catering to my personal liking that is irrelevant to this game...

here's the last thing I'm going to say on this topic:

your thread is $&*&*#(%& and has no meaning PERIOD! This thread should be locked and in the future try to post something that is productive ( like feedback) to help the game grow and become better instead of just bashing the concept of PvP, if you love PvE soooooooooooo much, then talk about THAT!! Seems like a fair request for both parties...

Edit: Oh, and about DE's vision; I agree to an extent, it should be PvE focused, doesn't mean PvP can't come nor be ball ended in the future, after all the consumer base is what is paying for this project at this point, not saying that PvP should be prioritized, just saying that people like you who bash others for wanting it are just ridiculous.

Edited by RogueSpecter

your thread is $&*&*#(%& and has no meaning PERIOD! This thread should be locked and in the future try to post something that is productive ( like feedback) to help the game grow and become better instead of just bashing the concept of PvP, if you love PvE soooooooooooo much, then talk about THAT!! Seems like a fair request for both parties...

You need to lay off of the name calling my good sir...

This game will grow by focusing on PvE aspect instead of the PvP aspect...

Also...control yourself...you're beginning to fluster my jimbobs darling...

Edit: Oh, and about DE's vision; I agree to an extent, it should be PvE focused, doesn't mean PvP can't come nor be ball ended in the future, after all the consumer base is what is paying for this project at this point, not saying that PvP should be prioritized, just saying that people like you who bash others for wanting it are just ridiculous.

In response to your EDIT...

I do not remember bashing anyone...I just remember asking to not talk about it and balancing...it is meant to be a tacked on imbalanced thing...

I am merely saying leave it alone until PvP can become a focus...

Like I've said before...I never rejected PvP...I've just asked to stop talking about balancing and let DE complete their vision first...nothing more...

In response to your EDIT...

I do not remember bashing anyone...I just remember asking to not talk about it and balancing...it is meant to be a tacked on imbalanced thing...

I am merely saying leave it alone until PvP can become a focus...

Like I've said before...I never rejected PvP...I've just asked to stop talking about balancing and let DE complete their vision first...nothing more...

If you are so concerned about DE's "vision" then why don't you actually make a usefull thread with feed back instead of just padding your post count...........or maybe do like most of us "FOUNDERS" and actually support this game with some form of currency to see it come to light a whole lot faster! again this thread is pointless and should be locked! Got work to do so...................................Enjoy your forum dwelling.

He's just a forum jockey just like 90% of all game forums now days, probably lives with mommy and daddy, watches anime like most of the forum nerds, and has little to no life and thinks padding his post count makes him special LOL, I'm usually not this mean, but am tired of forum dwellers like this who practically live on the forums and free load the game without supporting a dime and they think their input should be validated.

most of us work hard for our money and spend it on a project that we are passionate about, to see a person like you make a mockery of the forums and use them for your own little chat room to play with (especially in this stage where feedback is important) is down right despicable.

If you are so concerned about DE's "vision" then why don't you actually make a usefull thread with feed back instead of just padding your post count...........or maybe do like most of us "FOUNDERS" and actually support this game with some form of currency to see it come to light a whole lot faster! again this thread is pointless and should be locked! Got work to do so...................................Enjoy your forum dwelling.

Oh, before I go:

here's another waste of space this loser put out https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63896-im-done/#entry667974

yet again wasting the Moderators time and clogging up the forums, sooooooooo proactive right!? /sarcasm off.

He's just a forum jockey just like 90% of all game forums now days, probably lives with mommy and daddy, watches anime like most of the forum nerds, and has little to no life and thinks padding his post count makes him special LOL, I'm usually not this mean, but am tired of forum dwellers like this who practically live on the forums and free load the game without supporting a dime and they think their input should be validated.

most of us work hard for our money and spend it on a project that we are passionate about, to see a person like you make a mockery of the forums and use them for your own little chat room to play with (especially in this stage where feedback is important) is down right despicable.

And if anyone here thinks I'm wrong about this guy, just look at the link I posted 2 post ago......just saying.

There's an edit button for a reason. And you said you were leaving two posts ago. Now who's padding their forum count?

Enjoy the game once it becomes stale at end game without some form of PvP, usually people who cry about pvp in a game are the ones that usally can't handle virtual stressors and are the ones crying 90% of the time saying RNG is too hard, or please make the event easy so everyone can do it! -_-

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PVP DON'T PLAY IT!!! But don't ruin it for the rest of us who have a shred of hope for it to come, it's not like it will destroy your previous PvE ( God knows, the community doing a good job of that already by asking the devs to dumb the game down for the casual crowd.....

I have no issue with pvp in a pve game. But don't be naive sayng it won't affect the pve aspect.

Pve requires constant updates and fixes to stop it going stale.

De are not a huge company.

Dedicating members of the team to pvp WILL affect the speed at which we get new content as a significant portion of the team will have to focus on pvp.

Members such as graphics, animation, ui, networking, artists etc.

Balancing is not an issue, DE have already announced that they have the ability to balance purely for pvp with no affect on pve.

BUT it will draw resources from the company.

Also if pvp gets implemented then players will be screaming for dedicated servers.

Basically not now. Once the game picks up, DE grow increasing the team, get a steadier larger steam of income, THEN consider making pvp as the affect on pve will be lessened and they will have the dosh for dedicated servers.

Oh, before I go:

here's another waste of space this loser put out https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/63896-im-done/#entry667974

yet again wasting the Moderators time and clogging up the forums, sooooooooo proactive right!? /sarcasm off.

And if anyone here thinks I'm wrong about this guy, just look at the link I posted 2 post ago......just saying.

What is wrong with you...?

I'm not the one getting upset to the point of insults over a thread...

My post count may be much higher but at least I'm not stooping to child-like tantrums...

Your inability to keep things civil has just caused me to not wish to debate with you...I don't have time for this from you...

Oh...and that thread was a fake thread...I love this game and I'd never quit...allow me to delete that thread...

Edited by Ystella

What is wrong with you...?

I'm not the one getting upset to the point of insults over a thread...

My post count may be much higher but at least I'm not stooping to child-like tantrums...

Your inability to keep things civil has just caused me to not wish to debate with you...I don't have time for this from you...

Oh...and that thread was a fake thread...I love this game and I'd never quit...allow me to delete that thread...

The point was that it was a waste of space, could care less if you quit.............................................

"Pve requires constant updates and fixes to stop it going stale."

and for how many years do you think this game will get new tile sets, planets and content??? Seriously, does no one know how game companies work?

Did you simply not read the rest of my post?

Pvp is fine and will keep the game going, but to get to the point where pvp is financially and resource wise viable DE need to keep churning out pve content.

You also seem to forget that this is DEs baby, their dream job. They are currently pulling staff from any other finished work and bringing them to watframe until the whole is into warframe.

If the game picks up enough of a player base and the whole company is dedicated to this game I don't see why content would stop in the near future.

This thread is nothing more than an attempt to denigrate and flame-bait players who'd like PvP in Warframe. DE has already given their stance on PvP in the FAQs. For those who'd want to discuss PvP, DERebecca has been gracious enough not only to allow ONE thread on the subject but to also pin it. It's here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/14410-the-official-unofficial-pvp-thread/

Anti-PvPers are not welcome there and your posts will be hidden and you will be Warned. Locking thread.