The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Favorite Anime?

Chris9428

i agree.

Anime has definitely out done any other style of cartoons imo.

it has developed into a class of its own.

in regards to the OP,

another classic favorite =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwnM3eMh3Q8

Woah, I just skipped to 33:28.

Anyways, the only classic anime I ever liked was Mononoke Hime. It was also the first one I've ever watched.

I just finished YuruYuri and now my everything is sunshine and sparkles. I love jumping from excessively cute shows to excessively dark shows because the contrast just makes everything more extreme. I think I have diabetes now.

0ZmqWbW.jpg

ANYWAY I'm about to pick up one called  Darker Than Black, has anyone watched it? Should I expect anything good?

I've never heard of Chobits before, which genres does it have?

Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Romance, Sci-Fi, and Seinen according to MAL.

I myself have never watched it (it being aired in 2002, there's a natural lack of an HD version), but I've watched anime like it.  Inhuman female taken in by average joe-schmo guy.

-Fairy Tail - Wizards & Guilds

-Eccentric Family - Human Disguised Racoons

-Beelzebub - Demons & Baby

-Yakitate! Japan - All about bread

-One Piece - Pirates

-Pokemon - Pikachu!

-Naruto - Ninjas

-Gekifu Bakegyamon - Paper Demons

-Baka to Test to Shokanju - Idiots, Exams and Summoned Beings

-Fullmetal Alchemist - Metal Power!

-Dragon Ball - Dragon with Balls

-Chobits -  Cute Robot Girls

Edited by ericdesuper10

None, too old for anime.............................. (secretly watches DBZ with my son.............)

Sir and/or Madame, Anime is too old for you!  :p

Really depends what mood I'm in.  Love One Piece for how it' so incredibly Over the Top while still having character, am currently enjoying Railgun (the Certain Scientific kind), like how Ghost in the Shell combines action with Intellect.

Read or Die is frakkin incredible.  Gurren Lagann is GAR.  Busou Renkin sets me all aflutter, and FLCL is just out there.

Been watching a little Soul Eater- seems kinda bland- suffering from DBZ syndrome, where episodes have too much talk in the middle of the action, stretching fights over several episodes.  Naruto keeps jumping the shark-sword so often I don't know which side it's on anymore

There's a ton more that I rather want to watch, but just haven't had the time for-  some of the more classic stuff like Trigun and Grenadier.

My fav (for now) though, has to be Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha- A's and Strikers more than the original.  I kinda want a Staff Gun weapon now...

RAILGUUUUUUN! Frikin love that anime, and Index. 

Other than those, been watching:

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica 

Hataraku Maou-sama!

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W (I loves my Nyaruko >w<)

Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui

I watched Hagure Yuusha no Estetica a while ago. It's a pretty good anime.

The only anime I don't know from your list is Hataraku Maou-sama.

How's it?

Dokura chan...been looking for that for ages, I completely forgot the name.

So some random questions;

What was your first anime?

How long you been watching? 

Fav. anime?

I always thought my first anime was Hellsing Ultimate, but then I remembered something..

As a kid, I watched Mononoke Hime. I remembered a few scenes of it so I've been recently re-watching it.

It's a great anime, but a pretty old one though.

Anyways, I'm already watching anime for about 2 years actively I guess.

My favourite anime.. hmm ... Right now I'm quite addicted to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S.

I really loved C³ cube as well, it's going to get a season 2 this summer vacation! I'm hyped as F***!

Hayore! Nyaruko-san was awesome as well, and I'm still watching the 2nd season right now.

Phew, I guess I'm a little too addicted to anime, but it's not unhealthy so.. why not? :P

(Always watching anime with japanese dub and english subs of course)