Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Handspring!

Asanogawa

Handspring as we all know is a useless mod and a waste of a spot. Instead of having handspring as a mod I think Warframe should tear a page out of the PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online) handbook and instead turn it into a game mechanic. In PSO2 when you get knocked to the ground if you press the space bar at the exact moment you hit the ground you essentially do a backflip and spring back up instantly. I thought it was very unique game mechanic and was something that I spent time practicing until I could do it on command, a simple mechanic that added with a sense of skill to it. Im sure other games have had the same if not similar mechanics.

Handspring as we all know is a useless mod and a waste of a spot. Instead of having handspring as a mod I think Warframe should tear a page out of the PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online) handbook and instead turn it into a game mechanic. In PSO2 when you get knocked to the ground if you press the space bar at the exact moment you hit the ground you essentially do a backflip and spring back up instantly. I thought it was very unique game mechanic and was something that I spent time practicing until I could do it on command, a simple mechanic that added with a sense of skill to it. Im sure other games have had the same if not similar mechanics.

I wouldn't say complete waste, but I like this idea alot. +1