Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Parts Collecting Spreadsheet

unknownr

Question

I wanted to share the spreadsheet I made to note down all the prime parts I've collected. I made it since I kept getting confused on which relic I should choose when I join PUGS. The 1st column only lets you pick yes or no. When you pick yes (Acquired), the row gets highlighted. If all the components are obtained, the item itself gets highlighted

It's divided into two sheets. The warframes and the weapons (plus companions). I've also included the relics that you get them from and how much it is in ducats.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KaXlPTcNwrDDGf7z4BY1YMxkNNs7zuckaYdvxGPQGY4/edit?usp=sharing

How can I further improve this? What changes can I make? If you'd like to have your own copy go right ahead. It's just File>>Make a copy

Edited by unknownr

9 answers to this question

That's weird, i just finished making my own.  I went a slightly different route, see attached.  I like it because i can keep an eye on what parts i need for each era.  

All you need to do is add an x to column e (make sure you do this on the "Prime" sheet. Also, a comment section where you can add x2 (if 2 parts are needed) or available on other era (i have left some examples).  After you have updated just reselect the data filter on each era and it will tell you what you still need.

Hope this helps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lpy3BQab2oy9L7gBKZyVP1udSosll7-dIHBT87M2ozs/edit#gid=1245263566

Please note, the spreadsheet is now open to all, no access required.

Edited by wodewicky
update on link