Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibility To Change Hosts

Nestri

I feel like there should be the ability to change host during the game, maybe not the players personally but the game changes host to the player with the best connection. People would vote to change the host since the original host has a internet that cant handle a 360p youtube video(that would be me). An example is on void missions, lets say I have the void keys but I have a bad connection and I have to host the game... I will not lagg but the other players will, they will not enjoy the run. Or when I try to loot some mats solo but there is no game already in progress I start solo or wait for players to join my game but they dont since the game recognises my low connection and dosent add people to my games. I searched for simmilar ideas but could not find anything.

Just what kind of internet are you running? Please don't say dial-up...

Its broadband(or so I was told), I can host 2 people without a problem but more than that and it start going ape... Its probably the internet provider I am using that is bad but I still feel that changing host should be an option.

Edited by Nestri