Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing build

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

Question

4 answers to this question

For Titania:  You just need to hit the efficiency cap and then stack as much power as you can.  Example:  Corrosive projection, Power drift, Streamline, Fleeting Expertice, Intensify, Energy Conversion, transient Fortitude, constitution, redirection, and 1 random.  For the random I usually choose flow to increase flight time or stretch to help her other abilities.

Razerwing's guns scale off of your primary weapon mods.  However the RW guns have fairly low crit stats so they pair poorly with crit guns.  They pair will with guns built for pure damage or status.  Personally I prefer pure damage so I use an opticor with Heavy Cal, Serration, Split Chamber, Shred, Speed trigger, and three 90% elementals.  Corrosive and heat is the most universal build if you don't want to switch load outs between factions.

RW's melee scales off of your Melee mods.  It's crit and status chance blow, so mod for pure damage.  I also usually equip lifestrike because your companion disappears while you are in RW.  I really just use the melee for lifestrike.  It's strong, but it will never ever get even kinda close to the insane damage the gun can put out.

I think carrier or shade is the best companion for titania because the cloak and vacuum still work at the spot you left the sentinel.  So with shade you can leave shade next to an enemy and as long as the enemy does not move too far you can jet through the entire stage while invisible.  With carrier you can enter RW near an objective and vacuum will suck up drops into an airborne cluster you can fly through to replenish energy rather than flying into orbs and loot on the ground.  My personal preference is carrier for quickly touching down in a group of energy orbs, vacuuming them up and immediately taking off again.

In terms of playing her make sure you never lose all of your butterflys.  They are AMAZING for keeping things from shooting you.  If you do land and take off again to redeploy them, but make sure you picked up an energy orb for energy conversion.  Also you can sprint side-strafe and shoot.   You should never not be doing that.

The gun for the above build hits like a semi-truck.  Easily sortie class.  Thing fires at ~10 rounds/sec and headshot crits for 68,000 with a 15% crit rate.  Normal body shots do around 7k-11k depending on what you are shooting.

Duration: 100% at least

Range: N/A

Efficiency: 175% (Streamline & Fleeting Expertise)

Strength: As much as you can fit on

Your primary and secondary weapon mods have a significant effect on your damage while in Razorwing, so make sure your primary and melee weapons are modded accordingly. 

22 minutes ago, Zachatoo said:

Hide contents

Duration: 100% at least

Range: N/A

Efficiency: 175% (Streamline & Fleeting Expertise)

Strength: As much as you can fit on

Your primary and secondary weapon mods have a significant effect on your damage while in Razorwing, so make sure your primary and melee weapons are modded accordingly. 

What about a aura?