Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Powering up abilities?

Heiner999

Question

What is the best way to make your abilities stronger or longer?? I saw a video of a player who's Loki invisibility was over 30 seconds long and my Loki invisibility is about 3 seconds. My overall rank is up to 6 with many weapons max ranked out and Oberon and Rhino max ranked. My Loki is at 17 right now and ranking up pretty quickly but the abilities are so short?

2 answers to this question

This depends - a lot - on the power in question.

To use your example, that Loki with the invisibility that lasted more than 30 seconds?  He had a lot of Power Duration stacked onto his Warframe mods. Mods like (Primed) Continuity, Constitution,  and Narrow Minded.

Power Duration makes warframe powers last longer, if they have a duration.  If they have a constant energy drain and shut off when you run out, Power Duration makes them more efficient, draining energy slower so that they can last longer.  For powers that activate on an interval of time, Power Duration increases the interval of time between activations.  As a result, high Power Duration is bad for powers like Trinity's Energy Vampire, as it increases the time you have to wait between pulses of energy.

Edited by Arkvold

8 minutes ago, Arkvold said:

This depends - a lot - on the power in question.

To use your example, that Loki with the invisibility that lasted more than 30 seconds?  He had a lot of Power Duration stacked onto his Warframe mods. Mods like (Primed) Continuity, Constitution,  and Narrow Minded.

Power Duration makes warframe powers last longer, if they have a duration.  If they have a constant energy drain and shut off when you run out, Power Duration makes them more efficient, draining energy slower so that they can last longer.  For powers that activate on an interval of time, Power Duration increases the interval of time between activations.  As a result, high Power Duration is bad for powers like Trinity's Energy Vampire, as it increases the time you have to wait between pulses of energy.

cool - thanks for the answer