Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name Change Token

Juha_Bach

I would like devs to introduce something like a name change token into the game. It would probably be platinum only item, although crafting something like Orokin Origin Log could be interesting. 

I know some people, myself included that could use such item, since there is no beta wipe planned we are kinda stuck and after hundreds of hours spent playing the game I don't feel like starting over.

Another option would be to offer all players that participate in beta, one way option of changing the name just before the game launch, as a thank you gift or compensation for all those times I fell through the floor into endless void... j/k.

Edited by Juha_Bach

Does changing ur name effect ur friends list in any way?

No, however, your friends will see your new name instead of you and they might remove you by mistake. So telling your friends about it first might be a good idea.

Already is a name change function. Just go to your User Settings and you can change your alias for 200 platinum.

Thanks, I've found it. Wasn't expecting 200 platinum for this kind of service but my last paragraph is still reasonable.