Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Lobby

s0methingP3k

Question

3 answers to this question

1 minute ago, s0methingP3k said:

I wanted to ask. When I start a solo mission I set my lobby to public but it just starts my missions without looking for a squad. Before the update like 5months ago this wasn't happening. Is there anything I can do?

I left it on public once when I ran a Sargas mission. Ended up having people randomly join. I think a lot of people complained about having to wait.

26 minutes ago, Nocam said:

I left it on public once when I ran a Sargas mission. Ended up having people randomly join. I think a lot of people complained about having to wait.

actually that just means there were no public matches or they were all full already if it automatically went to the game with you as host. But quite a few people been begging for the option to go public with intention of joining not hosting which would help with alot of bad host problems the game matchmaking seems to like to do with Pub groups.

As for the OP i dont think there is much you can do unless thats a crowded node/popular node.

4 minutes ago, Omnipower said:

actually that just means there were no public matches or they were all full already if it automatically went to the game with you as host. But quite a few people been begging for the option to go public with intention of joining not hosting which would help with alot of bad host problems the game matchmaking seems to like to do with Pub groups.

As for the OP i dont think there is much you can do unless thats a crowded node/popular node.

Bosses, sorties, and Alerts are a good chance at a random group.