Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction Idea "the Exiled"

Hazylina

Story Idea:

"The Exiled" are the most dangerous enemys we have faced yet. Their leader is the last Sentient, found in an Cryopod by the vanished Stalker and brought back to life. His Memorys are clear and he plans to take revenge on the Orokin and the Tenno. His Army isn't very different from ours, because he uses recovered Tennos and Warframe technology against us to eliminate us all. You must kill him at any price!.

I thought about the Idea that the Stalker finds an abnormally Cryopod and opens it, but in the Cryopod wasn't any Tenno, but the last Survivor of the Sentients who wants to take revenge of the Tenno. The Stalker will be his right hand for that job.

Tile Set Idea:

The tile set can be an darker and dangerous version of the Clan Dojos and Orokin Towers tile set with black and red as the dominating colours like the colours of the Stalker. This tile set will be full of traps but not the same as like in the Orokin Towers.

Enemy Ideas:

As told in the Story Idea the enemy will be Warframes, but not all will be strong as you. The lowest Unit can be the "Dark Recruit" a light fast Warframe that will appear in mass and can Move like you with Wallrun etc. The Heavy units can be called "Doom Bringer" and "Stormtroopers". "Doom Bringer" will use devasting attacks like Sonic Boom, Slash Dash or Tesla Grenades as abillitys. He will be Dangerous but not as Dangerous as the Stalker. The "Stormtroopers" will be a very, very fast unit and their Target is to slow you down. They will use Freeze, Speed and Teleport to hunt you down.

Bosses can be very Dangerous and Heavy because they will uses Powers that are Strong as yours. One Idea for a boss can be a boss that copys your Warframe abilitys and fight with them against you. The final boss will be the Last Sentient and he will be very hard and powerful.

And now you what do you think about my Idea for a new Faction. Do you like it or do you hate it. Please give me replys and things that might be cool for such an Faction too.  And thanks for your appreciation for my Idea. ;D