The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma alternative to spectral scream.

(PSN)keilnealquan

Chroma's Spectral Scream is  undoubtedly the ability most unused throughout his abilities so I had an Idea of a different ability.

Chroma with an ability to change or add element. Seeing as though he is deemed "The master of elements" in the codex. I don't see why he doesn't use elements such as Corrosive radiation etc. 

So give him the ability wheel like Ivara, and Vauban has. And in those slots put in Heat, Electricity, Toxin, and Cold. These four will effect his Elemental Ward and his Effigy.

Elemental ward: Adding Heat while energy color of heat will give extra Heat damage and the same with the other collaborating abilities. Now if it's two different elements it will have those two element's compound element outcome. 

Example if I had Heat as energy color and a electricity buff I'd have Radiation and it would give me Extra Health and Shields when using Elemental Ward.

Effigy: The chosen buff will give Chroma amped damage with corresponding elements. Or with different elements it will override his effigy's elemental damage to that combined element. Ex. Radiation, corrosive.

Edited by (PS4)keilnealquan