The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea

gamercraze1997

My idea is that we have every element but how about a Water Element? My idea is a warfame named Hydro. His abilities is of course in for water based combat. My ideas for the abilites are.

1) Upstream- Hydro sends a river that increases his movement speed and slows enemies standing in the river

2) Gyser- Hydro shoots multiple enemies into the air and take slight damage when hitting the ground. (enemies hit directly with the gyser will take more damage.)

3) Whirlpool- Hyrdro shoots a whirlpool at the floor and enemies are pulled towards the center, taking damage, the closer they are to the center the more damage that is dealt.

4) Tsunami- Hyrdro stands where he is and makes a large wave to send forward and knock backwards. Allies standing behind the Tsunami take less damage.

I hope that you guys enjoy this idea, and I hope that it has some potential, please leave comments on your opinion and how they can be imporved or nerfed. I am up for any suggestions so please consider.

this sounds pretty cool.

my first thought is that Whirlpool seems a lot like vauban's vortex. I dont have a problem with it, but an idea to change itup abit is that the more enemies in the whirlpool = the more dmg they take. the reason behind this is that they'll all smash into each other.

which would make this skill a very nice crowd control ability.

upgrading it could increase the range (of sucking in enemies) and speed of the whirl (increasing dmg done)