Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different lenses

Omnijack

Question

Right now i have two different lenses, a naramon on my weapon and an unairu on my warframe.

Am i losing potential naramon by having this lens on my warframe.

i.e. would i get more naramon focus if i did not have the unairu lens on my warframe.

I'm asking if the focus gets split between the two or if each one gets its focus regardless of what ever other lens is equipped.

It feels like an obvious question, but i didn't find it in the forums and the wiki wasn't all too clear.

2 answers to this question

The focus points gained by a weapon or frame with a lense installed is a direct relation to the amount of affinity earned by said item during a mission.  So no, having 2 seperate lenses installed is not causing you to lose out on focus for the other school.  The only way that this argument could be made is that you are capped at 100,000 focus per day.  If you earn 2300 Unairu focus in a day, that is 2300 focus that cannot be earned as Naramon.  However, unless you are in the habit of maxing your 100,000 focus points each day, you are not losing out on any focus with your current setup.