Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on the last mission for Long Shadow tactical alert

Nym_Prime

Question

I'm struggling with the last Long Shadow tactical alert. I have rhino, frost, ember, valkyr, loki, and nyx so far. Which frame (out of the ones I have) do u recommend I use, and how should i mod him/her?

Thanks

Edited by HearthstoneDude_

29 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

i have  and gally is still far better , better dmg , better crit  = better weapon , it may be outranged  a little bt T boltace but  i prefer power over range 

It actually outranges Galatine Prime by a whole lot. Also I mention TB as spin 2 win, because it's literally where its damage comes from. GP does take the place of best melee, but you don't need to spin with it to win. In TB's case, it has a huge damage and range boost using slide attacks, and if you're not using it for that, then you're using it wrong.

I have no troubles destroying level 100 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with TB. I prefer TB and you prefer GP, and there's nothing wrong with that.

1 hour ago, secret9005 said:

It actually outranges Galatine Prime by a whole lot. Also I mention TB as spin 2 win, because it's literally where its damage comes from. GP does take the place of best melee, but you don't need to spin with it to win. In TB's case, it has a huge damage and range boost using slide attacks, and if you're not using it for that, then you're using it wrong.

I have no troubles destroying level 100 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with TB. I prefer TB and you prefer GP, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Heh , actually i use it for spreadng spores :D  but tbf  , both damn fine weapons :) 

15 hours ago, tutzdes said:

The damage is probably RNG or depends on some condition. Sometimes even our Oberon survived the charge, Sometimes (near the 20 minutes mark) Inaros and my Atlas got wrecked in seemingly one hit.

Also NEVER died as Inaros and never seen my HP dropped much.