Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant play warframe

darknes8070

Question

When I launch warframe from steam or the no steam launcher I get the error :

Update failed!

Some content update could not be downloaded on our servers plz retry 

well its been 5 days now that I cant play and before I could play normaly I checked evreything I could find about this error but I didnt found any resaults maybe here someone could help me 

if u do thank you 

5 answers to this question

Your best bet would be contacting Support, since everyone else seems able to update just fine there must be some kind of problem with your firewall, your antivirus, your internet connection, your internet provider, the cables in the ground where you live, or the phase of the moon.

You can probably reinstall and resolve this faster than support can.  That is assuming that if you can post here, your pc can get on the internet and that everything is actually working from a networking aspect.

You can also try the usual stuff ... defrag, clean your registry, update your drivers, clean your disk, run a virus scan, try a wired connection if you are running wireless (eliminates all sorts of problems quickly, then you can troubleshoot if it worked), and so on...  what have you tried anyway?   You gave zero info.

From my understanding the Warframe launcher uses some Internet Explorer components. Ensure that IE is installed and functional, if not then reinstall it and try again.

It's an obscure answer and I don't know if the launcher still uses IE but it has worked in the past and anything is worth trying.