The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitrea, Glass Warframe

The_B00b3n

Zombo_Meme11122016014538_11122016014538.

Vitrea's glass is so sharp that can even perforate the most impenetrable armor.

Name: Vitrea(?)

Health: 100

Shield: 150

Armor: 70

Energy: 100

Passive Ability: Frail Body:

Everytime Vitrea falls in the battlefield emits a wave of shards in all directions causing slash damage to all nearby enemies.

1st Ability: Shards:

Vitrea launches shards in one direction dealing perforation damage and pass through the first enemy it hits. The second enemy hit by the shards will suffer a minor damage. Adding power strength will increase shards's number.

2nd Ability: Mirror:

Vitrea creates a mirror in front of her for 10 seconds. Enemies that passes in front of the mirror are confused, staring at the mirror. Vitrea can perform a stealth kill passing through the mirror. Mirror can be recasted multiple times.

3rd Ability: Bulletproof:

Vitrea's glass skin becomes bulletproof granting her reduced damage on shields and health. Everytime Bulletproof's effect ends, Vitrea becomes more vulnerable to damage for 4 seconds.

4th Ability: Sharp Body:

Vitrea flattens her body and becomes extremely sharp granting slash damage everytime Vitrea passes through an enemy.

Update 1.0:

Improved Mirror ability.

Update 2.0:

Name changed from Vitreum to Vitrea.

Gender changed as female.

Edited by victor9819

Hey there, nice concept.

I'd see Mirror more like a confusing spell for ennemies, as summoning it would be useless if only one/too op if multiples ennemies, besides, Nekros already cover that part of the game. Mirror could make ennemies stop and wondering the hell is going on, a great control tool.

I like the 4rth ability, reminds me of Volt@Shocking Speed, where you run towards ennemies with your heavy blade and stun the sheyt out of their dead bodies.

About 1 and 3, I think something like, 1 could throw glass shard on ennemies, ( number depends of %power ) and the 3 would allow the frame to gather it on its body. Damage reduction would depends on number of shard, and so is damage augmentation. This a good way to control either you want bonus 30sec at -90% damage received/then malus 15sec at +45% damage received, or 30sec at -45%damage received/+22% damage received ,and synergize well with the ult.

About the stats, I would lower armor to 65, to fit the model we alreadyhave on some frames, his health to 50 and up shield a bit. I'd up base energy to 200 considering how energy-consuming it can be.

Cool concept tho, I like it.

On 8/10/2016 at 4:36 PM, Mideto said:

Hey there, nice concept.

I'd see Mirror more like a confusing spell for ennemies, as summoning it would be useless if only one/too op if multiples ennemies, besides, Nekros already cover that part of the game. Mirror could make ennemies stop and wondering the hell is going on, a great control tool.

I like the 4rth ability, reminds me of Volt@Shocking Speed, where you run towards ennemies with your heavy blade and stun the sheyt out of their dead bodies.

About 1 and 3, I think something like, 1 could throw glass shard on ennemies, ( number depends of %power ) and the 3 would allow the frame to gather it on its body. Damage reduction would depends on number of shard, and so is damage augmentation. This a good way to control either you want bonus 30sec at -90% damage received/then malus 15sec at +45% damage received, or 30sec at -45%damage received/+22% damage received ,and synergize well with the ult.

About the stats, I would lower armor to 65, to fit the model we alreadyhave on some frames, his health to 50 and up shield a bit. I'd up base energy to 200 considering how energy-consuming it can be.

Cool concept tho, I like it.

Thx! I have just thought about a confusion ability for mirror and the shards for the 1st ability and i'll keep in mind your suggestions. Thank you so much!

Edited by victor9819